I got another of those WordPress community awards, I’m not too big on them since they remind me of chain letters, which I avoid (weird for someone who writes I guess). Even if I nominate someone, I certainly won’t expect them to continue it if they don’t like to do it. Sheth from over at Sheth’s Perspective sent it to me, so I”m doing my bit 🙂 I follow Sheth’s blog because I rather like the poetry there, and I think it’s a good poetry blog to follow if you like poetry, so go on and give it a read.
The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly. –Vintage Book Fairy
The rules for Dragon’s Loyalty Award are:
1 Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2 Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
3 You must share 7 things other bloggers may not know about you.
4 Nominate up to 15 bloggers for Dragon’s Loyalty Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
5 Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
Since my Poetry blog is relatively new, I can easily share 7 things that you may not know about me.
1. I live in Latin America, I do not speak Spanish.
2. I like Beer, but prefer a good sunset or sunrise
3. I like short pants, this tropical weather is perfect for it
4. I like the rain, especially those downpours that are not too heavy or too light, that last for about half of an hour
5. I love the sea and ocean, or more specifically the shore where they meet the land
6. I like to think that without Love, there’s be no poetry or stories, you have to love something or someone to want to express it in this fashion.
7. I sometimes eat my vegetables.
For my nominees, I’ll choose a few, and as I said earlier, I don’t personally expect any one of them to follow through on this 🙂 I thank them for reading my words and for their kind comments and encouragement.
There are many more who visit my blog and I appreciate each and every one!